Well, I'm about to leave on vacation for a couple of weeks... off to Montana! We're going to Glacier National Park first, and then to Bozeman for a few days. (I have relatives there.) Should be a fun trip!
I have now finished five weeks at Daycare this summer! Whew! Kids are hilarious. Also verrrrrry tiring. Hmmm.
It's hard to believe that my summer is more than half-way over. It doesn't feel like I've been home that long. On the other hand, it feels like a looooooooong time ago that I left Calvin.
It's weird.
Oh! And I experienced a first yesterday: got stung by a bee! In my toe. It's now enormously swollen. Hee hee hee. Poor little bumblebee...
Have a great two weeks, everybody!
If you were in the Olympics, what event would you want to be in?
Answers, please.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
have fun and come back alive! make sure you always have a companion to get drunk and eat PUMPKIN PIE!!! with...or in case you get jumped. haha!
we better hang out when you get back! i miss you! :)
Post a Comment