Hmmm.
I am home.
?
There's really not much to say. I'm really glad to be home. It's nice to relax. All I do all day is read, clean the house for my mom, and watch I love Lucy.
It's a good life.
Okay, when something interesting happens, I will do a real update. Until then...
What is your favorite thing about summer?
Answers, please.

4 comments:
i personally think the best part of summer is the anticipation right about now! :)
who are the people in the pic?
well, you could have mentioned that you got to hang out with me! it think that is pretty interesting in itself, but then when hannah and i begin hanging out of cars and shouting for rain, it becomes a down right eccentric experience! :)
best part of summer...hanging out with friends (yes that includes you)! no homework! traveling! and playing tennis whenever i want! those would have to be my top four :)
Psh! The girls hung out the night you posted this! Too bad we didn't take any pictures... or record our conversation... :)
The tulips in this picture are beautiful!
breakfast with friends! :D
Post a Comment