Only about twelve days left of school. Crazy.
This weekend, I...
-went out for Lebanese food
-went with my friend to get her eyebrow pierced
-chased down an ice cream truck (and bought ice cream) while said friend was getting eyebrow pierced
-watched 27 Dresses
-studied
-went to our dorm luau
And lots of other stuff that I can't remember at the moment.
Only one more week of school, and then exams! I can't believe it.
See you all soon, I guess!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
RE-BE-KAHHHHH!!!
your ice cream adventure sounds pretty awesome. so i thought it was crazy because i recently saw 27 dresses too. it was pretty good. seeing that you end school in about 12 days, i hope i see you soon. shalom.
Awww 27 Dresses is so cute! But you forgot to put in the part where you got your bellybutton pierced! ;)
Post a Comment