Monday, June 2, 2008

happy june

It's been nice being home the past two weeks. I haven't done much; it's been like a mini-vacation between school and work. I have managed to do some fun stuff:
1. I've gone to Disneyland and CA Adventure with my family a couple of times.

2. I've been riding my bike a lot (usually with my dad) to stay in shape this summer. Yesterday I rode down to the beach with my dad and my sisters. That was fun.

3. I've hung out with friends. :D

This summer I'm planning on working at the elementary school daycare where I worked last summer. I'm trying to raise enough money to go on a London-Paris interim trip for Calvin next January!

As I remember it, that job last summer was pretty much what made up my blog. Lots of funny stories about crazy little children.

So I'll keep you updated.

If you were a music genre, which would you be?

Answers, please.

3 comments:

hannah said...

Christian or country or a mixture of both! :)
(just to annoy you...)

danielle said...

that is such a cute picture of you hannah and sarah...love the in and out t-shirts haha!

if i were a genre of music i would have to be rap or hip hop...cause i'm so white! lol totally kidding.
no, i'd be rock maybe??? because of my massive head-banging skills =! :) humm...what do you think i would be?
what would you be?

Jillian said...

Yay for funny kid stories!!!! I can't believe you ride to the beach. That sounds awesome!
I'd be a mix of rock and pop... but not like britney spears slutty pop...