Here goes:
So my twin and I said one time that we were going to write stream of conciousness posts where we just ramble on and type whatever comes to our heads or whatever so that's what I am doing. I'm too tired to put together a post that makes sense anyway so I am just going to type whatever my little brain is thinking... this is actually kind of hard because my fingers can't keep up with my brain. Good thing my brain is tired so it's going super slow... today I went to Knott's Berry Farm and it was pretty fun I went on Supreme Scream okay now the punctuation is starting to go away you know this is going to get pretty hard to read I read a poem book thing once that was written kind of like this why are there so many car commercials on tv? Okay, if you're still reading this it's a little scary and you need to find something better to do oh! tomorrow I get to go to Big Bear it's pretty exciting and I get almost all of next week off of work except for Friday and then we're going to sea world that will be fun shamu!! Yeah okay I should stop now um........
Okay I'm done. If you're still reading then get a life. ;)
Twin: I await yours!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
love it! i'm gonna make mine right now.
and oh, this will not be the last stream of consciousness post! :)
Mwhahaha, I read that all! And it hurt my head...a lot.
it made perfect sense//// you loser... you're going to miss out on fun hang out time!
I guess I need to get a life?
Um btw, if you get the voicemail I left yesterday... I know you're out of town now. My bad. Hope you're having a blast!
Post a Comment