Hello, everyone!
Well, it feels like a long time since my last post! So much has happened (graduation, for example) and I started my new job! (Also my first job). I'm working at the elementary school day care. Basically 30-40 kids running around screaming for 5-10 hours everyday. Yep yep. So far I have met:
-the smallest kid in the world
-the neediest kid in the world
-the loudest kid in the world
-a kid that looks like Chicken Little
No joke.
So yeah. My computer at home is disabled and unplugged, so I'm at the library checking up on everyone's blogs, etc. My sisters are begging me to go, so I suppose I should get going...
Everyone stay in touch over the summer!!!!
Rebekah
P.S. Graduation thank-yous will be coming when I get over the stress of having a job involving way too many kids!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay! you finally posted again! i feel like i haven't seen/talked to you in forever. hope your computer issues are good to go soon! :)
i miss you too my better half! :)
I MISSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUU T_T
i hope u really liked my presents. hahahaha.
they're so asian.
And yeah i didnt know if the slippers would fit but hopefully they do..
love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. we haveeee to hang out sometime soon. sniff sniff.
Sounds like you're having a real nice time with your summer job. Don't get TOO attached to the kids =(
okay, one question: why is your blog archive in spanish? you are so strange...it should be french. :)
Post a Comment