Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aack!

I almost died! Yikes!

I'm so sorry. I know I promised to put up Europe pictures. And I apologize again for this post, since I don't have time to do anything right now... I'm just posting so I don't die. Is that cheating? Possibly. I still have to do almost all my homework; got back from our track meet in Indiana at 3:00 this morning and I didn't wake up till 1:00 pm!

I think that's a record for me.

I'm loving Calvin so much right now. Do you ever feel like your heart might burst from being so full?

Maybe that's a really weird thing to ask. Most likely.

Sorry.

:)

4 comments:

Jillian said...

It's not a weird question and it's not cheating. Post those pictures soon! I miss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Little Sis Sarah said...

Yay!! You posted!! Hope you're having a good day!

Jillian said...

REBEKAH! POOOOOOOST!

Padfoot240 said...

You are dead