Hahahaha, just kidding. I always wanted to make a blank post and title it "Writer's Block." I know, I am SO not creative.... *sigh*
But anyway, I am WAY too tired to type anything that makes sense, but I always feel guilty if I go for more than a week without posting. I don't know why. Put up with me.
Went to Sea World today; it was pretty fun. Smelled some penguins, etc. The most trying moment of the day was when the kids begged to sit in the soak zone at the Shamu show, and I finally gave in. Then we didn't end up getting wet, and they all kept asking me WHY and THIS IS THE SOAK ZONE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET WET and MISS REBEKAH I WANTED TO GET WET! And I am thinking OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY, IT'S TOTALLY ALL MY FAULT YOU KNOW I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CLUE SHAMU IN ON THE FACT THAT YOU WERE ALL DYING TO BE SOAKED!!!
But whatever. I had a pretty good time. Children are quite amusing. Most of the time. :)
Hope you're all having awesome summers! Stay safe and don't get mowed down by semis! (Cough, Shiloh) ;)
A bien tot!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
you should have poured water all over the children!
also, you smelled some penguins? did you see them too or just smell them? i'm not sure i know what that smells like...curious...
i love sea world!!!
sounds like fun...
have you noticed that the handicapped seating is in the soak/splash zone at all the shows...
at the sea lion show, i watched this old lady in a wheel chair sittng in the handicap spot, and when the hoses came on, there was one that directly squirted on her for like 3 minutes straight... her friend actually stood up and stood in front of her to keep her from getting wet.
genius engineering i say
it says i commented at 8:33 am, bbut its really 11:33 am here
hmm
time difference is fun
you know what. YOU MIND THE GAP!
i was so stinken confused when i read the first part or your post. i was like what is she laughing and kidding about?
i think i'm going to come by the elementry and tell all the kids to call you "coach van dyk", but you aren't their coach. maybe "captain"? i remember how much you love that one. or my personal favorite "el capitan". :)
CILORF NAC I! :)
I would hate children at a water park. *shudder*
hi rebekah! check your facebook... in case you already haven't
NOSE DEAF!
i miss my twin! let's go to the beach!
Post a Comment