Thursday, April 12, 2007

Twas a blustery day...

It was so windy today that we had to hold the high jump bar on until right before someone jumped. Crazy. It was almost as bad as that day we had our Land-Culture-Book fieldtrip, but without the rain. Chaos...

I love spring break. I don't have much homework, so I've been trying to force myself to read that Econ book that Mr. Rinks makes us read, but it is SOOOOOOO boring. Eewww. I mean, really, WHO CARES?

Other than that, I'm having a good week. Went to Big Bear, found my JSB dress, etc. etc.

Yup yup. Fun stuff.

Have a good end-of-spring-break, everyone!

4 comments:

xJEWELZx said...

awwwwwwww i miss youuuuuuuuu :(

seroiusly i need rebekah!! i need someone to make fun of me & call me names by pointing to random words on cello music. :(

Piperxmeow said...

i think i might be over my phobia! weird! i don't know what to do with all this mind space!!!

JSB!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!! tienes un date?

today i analyzed french in my linguistics class. it made me think of our spanish/french conversations! whee!

cristina said...

stinky track practice..
sweet windy stuff though :)

danielle said...

ha ha you were all at practice and i was in arizona! so, on thursday instead of wind i was in snow! without the proper clothing! yikes it was cold!

by the way i just got your text messages today. congrats again on the 5'2" and tell hannah i'm really happy that she attempted 4'6"!