Sorry to those of you who liked it, but I decided the template was just too pink. I like this one better, so for now, it stays.
Manhattan Beach was AWESOME today! Ha ha, we had a little too much fun taking pictures (see Stina's blog) but it was still great. We are so weird.
So yeah. We drove around in "cul-te-sacs" (as called by Shiloh), parked on sidewalks, tried to eat tacos without paying (I wasn't really, just got a little confused) and generally had a good time. We always do.
Oh man, exams next week. Eeeeeeks!
Must go get sleep so I can STUDY!!
Bex
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah rebekah! now i can comment back to you! at first i read your first post with all the comments and was like "pink? hummm i must be slow on the uptake cause i see blue". :)
Hahaha, Tina I was thinking the EXACT same thing.
Post a Comment